Phantom 3 Controller Sun Hood for S8 Plus

Reaction score
Hi Im New Here. Hello everybody. :) Sorry for my bad english.

I try to find any sun hood for mu S8 Plus, UK Stock.

Go on Aliexpress mate. Takes about a week to get it to you but its about £1.50 and works a treat

1504784549129.png

Price gone up a bit... But still good deal

Reactions: cyberbol
They also do a lot of drone add on's like a belt harness for the controller for under £5. I find it cheaper then eBay to be honest there. Even their phones are good. And earphones too. About £1 and much better then my £15 skull candy ones. Some are a bit crap but its worth the risk. I actually got earphones for 37p, made of metal and man..... These blow my skull candy ones put of the water. But some are crap. Its a risk for under a £1 lol. But all drone things there are brilliant

Also get this...
1504784854412.png

This clips on to the camera... So if you have a crash it prevents the camera snapping off...

I gave up with 'commercial' sun hoods and finally went to local Hardware shop. I bought a pack of 3mm Insulation foam sheet ...

I then traced out shapes to cut to create the 'hood' ..... I only had to cut 3 pieces ... top and 2 sides. Normal clear tape joined the pieces and I then used a couple of pieces of tape to secure to tablet .....

Worked better than the one I bought commercially.

Nigel

Reactions: Neon Euc
I gave up with 'commercial' sun hoods and finally went to local Hardware shop. I bought a pack of 3mm Insulation foam sheet ...

I then traced out shapes to cut to create the 'hood' ..... I only had to cut 3 pieces ... top and 2 sides. Normal clear tape joined the pieces and I then used a couple of pieces of tape to secure to tablet .....

Worked better than the one I bought commercially.

Nigel
That's an awesome idea. Thanks Nigel. Will have to try that myself [emoji4]

I already assembled all accessories. And also did 24dbm mod. I thinking about argtek antena but I'm not sure. Hmmm. Any way it's difficult to bought one in UK. Genuine. I don't want cheap China copy.

Unfortunately I can't fly because weather is bad. Rain and if not rain then kp sun is to high. I try to be safe as possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj