Phantom 3 battery charging hub: a visual representation

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my phantom 3 battery charging hub. Stocks came to my shores today and I quickly snapped a unit up from my local dealer(she was the one who contacted me).

The box
image.jpg

Unboxing
image.jpg

The hub
image.jpg

image.jpg

The hub with 4 batteries

image.jpg

image.jpg

Unfortunately i'm so swamped with work that all i've been doing is collecting accessories and not doing any flying. Hopefully i'll be able to find some free time for flight soon...

Last edited:
Reactions: AYA74
P3 quad charger.jpg

From the DJI store. Too bad it uses only 100W charger. It needs 300-400W to be a great product. But it's handy to do all simultaneously. I think I'll wait for something with more power, and that may be a while. I have a HiTec 200W unit that charges 4 batteries at 50W each for my Q500+ craft, I like that 4 in 1 charger a lot.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that it must take just as long as charging 4 batteries separately right? What's your experience in how long it takes?

Thx

I'm assuming that it must take just as long as charging 4 batteries separately right? What's your experience in how long it takes?

Thx

Yes you are right. The battery hub charges the batteries sequentially. The good thing is that you can leave it with 4 batteries charging and come back around 3-4 hrs later to 4 full charged batteries. (In reality roughly 40 mins per battery with 100W charger).

The purpose of buying this is purely for convenience.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20