Phantom 3 batteries will ship on....

Reaction score
I doubt anyone will read this with a subject line like that.

From DJI on 5/20/15:

From us to you:
For the creators who have ordered a Phantom 3 (Professional and Advanced) from our store and awaiting delivery take heart. Our team are working to rush out all confirmed orders to you before end of May. Extra battery orders will begin shipment by end of May.

So they should be shipping from DJI in about a week. I _suspect_ they would arrive to dealers in about 2 weeks.

How many threads will be made with this info?

DJI Announced over a month ago the second round of batteries would be shipping end of May or early June.

We need to stop beating this dead horse.

Reactions: QuikSilver15
I called my dealer today and they said that the buyers of the p3p with extra battery will receive the extra battery next week... So I'm happy :)

I'm curious to know when I'll receive my extra batteries. I intentionally ordered the P3P with only one battery as I had seen that the units with the extra battery were shipping later and I figured I could just buy one after the fact and get the P3 sooner.

Well they obviously ended up shipping the extra battery kits without the extra battery at the same time as the singles anyway, and extra batteries outside of the bundle have been vapor so silly me I guess. Regardless... I ordered extra from Drone World and as of right now the shipping estimate is early to mid June.

Am I crazy to assume that if the extra battery kit orders are to receive their batteries starting next week that the rest of us who just bought extra batteries outside of our p3 orders will start having them shipped too? I feel like reality is going to tell me that those guys might get theirs but the rest of us will have ours shipped after those orders have been satisfied... Not a huge deal but kind of frustrating. Its hard to really get a proper outing with the P3 when you only have one battery. :/

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik