Phantom 3 advanced video lag fixed

Reaction score
Had a consistent 2 sec video delay. Tried all the tricks(reinstall app, cache off, different devices, etc...) Finally pulled the white cable off the gimble and reset it. Success! Delay is gone! I wonder why that works?

Bad connection will basically introduce something similar to signal loss, system will keep trying to gather the data until it gets enough. Good connection might give you x amount of data in one second, bad connection might take multiple seconds to transmit that same x amount of data.

Doesn't hurt also to clean the connections with a quality contact cleaner, and then run a preservative on them.

I have a similar delay on video well in flight. What cap did u pull off the gimble to reset? I have a pro with 4K camera. I tried playing with it by having it powered up but not flying. Just moving it with my hands. Couldn’t find what is making it trip.

There is a white ribbon cable that attaches the top of the gimble to the underbelly of the phantom. I disconnected the two rubber shocks(which requires you to remove the clear plastic keeper) on that side so I could get access to disconnecting the end that attached to the gimble.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20