Phantom 3 Advanced Tablet Help

Reaction score
Hi all, well after a couple of years of wanting, I finally have a Phantom 3 Advanced :) Unboxed it, set it all up, downloaded the DJI Go app and 'not compatible with your device' Nexus 7 2012. So I found a work around and downloaded the apk from the DJI site and installed it, ok it runs but not all that great. Even closing down all unnecessary background apps, ram usage is at 54% of the 1gb it has.

So here I am browsing the net for a new tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 looks good but then the Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 caught my eye, great spec and a good bit cheaper than the Tab S2, just wondering if anyone here knows of any compatibility issues with this tablet and DJI Go and Litchi? should it be ok? Having convinced the other half the P3A was a good buy with £200 off, I dare not buy a tablet that turns out to be non compatible!

Hi all, well after a couple of years of wanting, I finally have a Phantom 3 Advanced :) Unboxed it, set it all up, downloaded the DJI Go app and 'not compatible with your device' Nexus 7 2012. So I found a work around and downloaded the apk from the DJI site and installed it, ok it runs but not all that great. Even closing down all unnecessary background apps, ram usage is at 54% of the 1gb it has.

So here I am browsing the net for a new tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 looks good but then the Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 caught my eye, great spec and a good bit cheaper than the Tab S2, just wondering if anyone here knows of any compatibility issues with this tablet and DJI Go and Litchi? should it be ok? Having convinced the other half the P3A was a good buy with £200 off, I dare not buy a tablet that turns out to be non compatible!

Hi, I was experiencing 'Connection Lost' messages using my Huawei Ascend P7 phone. Theoretically it should have been fine - and it was until I updated from Android 4.4 to 5.1. I've since bought a Huawei MediaPad M2 803L running Android 5.1.1 and it would appear that all my problems have been solved. This is the 8-inch version and it's a great fit on my controller. The video is smooth and bright even in full sunshine, and the DJI GO app works fine. It has GPS and GLONASS built in and runs at 2 Ghz. The 3Gb of memory and 64Gb storage are great. I'm not trying to advertise this tablet, but I must admit it appears to be one of the better ones that isn't listed on the DJI page.

The tablet arrived on 31 May and after making sure that is was fully charged, downloading the DJI GO app and adding a micro SD card, it connected up straight away with the my controller. All I had to do was click the message asking if I wanted to use the USB connection to my controller and that was it. It's fast, clear, and at around £230 was a bargain. I've only flown with it about 6 times, but I have to say that I am SOOOOO glad I didn't go for an iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj