Phantom 3 Advanced Preferences

Reaction score
Hi all:
I have two P3 Advanced and I have had problems after firmware/DJI App upgrades with preferences being reset or changed. I tried several times to create a document to record all the preferences on my birds. I now have a 25 page Pdf file that I can print out and record all my setting. I spent three weeks compiling this document. I am willing to post it if anyone is interested. The document is 1.1 MB.

GmanTerry

Cool! I'd love the P3A one. I just hope it's not 25 pages per bird!

OK, take a look and let me know what you think.

GmanTerry
Nicely done. If you add few specific camera settings of 4K , you can make it ready for P3P too.

In fact we should request DJI to enhance the GonApp so that one can save settings to a file and one can read settings from a saved file. With this way, people can share settings file and save it to upload again when needed such as all updated.

Last edited:
It's nicely done, but that's a big document for my needs. I usually take a photo or three of anything I have set to custom and that's enough. I do agree that it very wise to check all settings after a firmware update just to make sure all is right and how you want them.

Great pdf learnt a few things there nice

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good job. that's a lot of work.
Any chance of getting the interactive file so we can customize it?

Good job. that's a lot of work.
Any chance of getting the interactive file so we can customize it?
Hi:
I don't know what you mean by "Interactive File". I drew every page in Adobe Illustrator. The file you have isn't protected so you can use any Pdf editing app to remove or modify pages.

Terry

Reactions: sonof40
Hi:
I don't know what you mean by "Interactive File". I drew every page in Adobe Illustrator. The file you have isn't protected so you can use any Pdf editing app to remove or modify pages.

Out of curiosity, why draw in Illustrator rather than take screen shots?

Great doc btw :) I hope DJI gives us the ability to save our settings or preserve during updates.

Out of curiosity, why draw in Illustrator rather than take screen shots?

Great doc btw :) I hope DJI gives us the ability to save our settings or preserve during updates.
I worked from screen shots but Adobe Illustrator is a vector drawing program so I can scale objects without losing resolution. Screen shots are colored and would have used orders of magnitude more ink to print. Anyone can take screen shots but then there would have been more than 54 pages. I wrote military tech manuals in my youth. This is the way it's done.

GmanTerry

Sorry Guys. Page 22 with the "GRIDS" prefs didn't have any check boxes. Here's an updated version with the check boxes.

GmanTerry

Attachments

• Phantom 3 Advanced Preferences V 1.1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 404

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4