Phantom 3 Advanced - Never Flown

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Advanced - Never Flown.
I opened box, updated the software, and put it back in the box.

SOLD

I also have a DJI backpack that I will sell with the Phantom for $65 or separate for $85

Photo%201.JPG

Photo%202.JPG

Photo%203.JPG

Photo%204.JPG

Last edited:
Available via ebay(edit New for) $629 no shipping cost. I just got one from B&H $600 as new. I didn't think they would fall as fast a UAV being shot in KY

Last edited:
Available via ebay $629 no shipping cost. I just got one from B&H $600 as new. I didn't think they would fall as fast a UAV being shot in KY

Thanks for pointing out that you can buy a Phantom that has been used - flown - for a lower cost. Yes, you can get one of those if you want to save a few bucks and not get a new, never flown, one.

You broke the seal and opened the box and now its considered used even if it is a value added having been updated:(
The Ebay vendor offered free shipping on new product with return if it's defective

If you updated has it been named and registered?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for pointing out that you can buy a Phantom that has been used - flown - for a lower cost. Yes, you can get one of those if you want to save a few bucks and not get a new, never flown, one.
Actually the $629 price is for brand new.

What model, side sticker on the drone.

It'll say either: WM322 or WM322A or WM322B

Also on the Controller on the back what model. It'll say either: GL300A, GL300B or GL300C

What model, side sticker on the drone.

It'll say either: WM322 or WM322A or WM322B

Also on the Controller on the back what model. It'll say either: GL300A, GL300B or GL300C

Phantom: W322B
Controller: GL300C

Photo%205.JPG

Photo%206.JPG

Photo%207.JPG

Photo%208.JPG

Last edited:
550 for the drone itself i just the drone i have all the other accesories give me your email

Try getting rid of it because slowly prices on new are dropping. Bought mine from Amazon new for $752 a month ago. Over the weekend, Amazon had the Advanced for $699. That deal is gone today, but since it hit $699, it'll come back again very soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4