Phantom 3 Advanced Gimbal & Camera WANTED UK

Reaction score
Hi Guys, hopefully someone here will be able to help me out? I bought my 13year old son a Phantom 3 Advanced for Christmas, he instantly flew it like a professional and wasn't ever in any danger of crashing it. Then Dad (me) decided to take the controls.. "how difficult could it be?" I crashed it into a tree within a few minutes!! It then fell quite hard to the ground and now has a mangled gimbal and a completely detached camera. Obviously I feel so guilty, not to mention foolish! So I am in need of replacements, my budget was stretched just purchasing it so I can't afford to buy the replacement parts new.
If anyone has replacements that they want to sell or know of an inexpensive way to get it flying again please get in touch, my email is [email protected] or 07935769732..

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Guys, hopefully someone here will be able to help me out? I bought my 13year old son a Phantom 3 Advanced for Christmas, he instantly flew it like a professional and wasn't ever in any danger of crashing it. Then Dad (me) decided to take the controls.. "how difficult could it be?" I crashed it into a tree within a few minutes!! It then fell quite hard to the ground and now has a mangled gimbal and a completely detached camera. Obviously I feel so guilty, not to mention foolish! So I am in need of replacements, my budget was stretched just purchasing it so I can't afford to buy the replacement parts new.
If anyone has replacements that they want to sell or know of an inexpensive way to get it flying again please get in touch, my email is [email protected] or 07935769732..

Many thanks in advance.
I'm getting deja-vu here.... Didn't you also have a similar crash with your/a son's P3A earlier this year, causing very similar damage?

Phantom 3 Advanced - Crashed - Camera Damage

I'm surprised that you were allowed near it..... ;)

You don't need a new camera at all. Also in the uk and mine dropped 90 feet and smashed. Shell was damaged, camera and ribbon cable snapped, basically sent it to DJI and the price...... £90 to fix. Even then I got sent another drone as the serial numbers were different to what mine was on the camera and the drone. Not sure if it was new or a refurbished one... But it was my fault it crashed and £90 with free postage was a bargain

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers