Phantom 3 Advanced Controller Question

Reaction score
I am a total noob at this. For some of you that use smartphones for flight, how are you keeping the phone on the holder. There is s good 1/4" gap or more when the phone is resting in there. I haven't had a chance to fly mine yet. I have an iPhone 6s Plus
Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: shorttimer
Squeeze the holder, it ratchets tighter

Flip down the spacers on each side like this:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and mikecorn1
Open the tabs on either side of the holder then place your phone in and squeeze the clamp down.

Reactions: mikecorn1
I have the phone in there horizontal and have the holder as far as it will go (squeezed shut).

Does anyone know if Ritchi can edit way points during a mission and resume the mission after the way points have been edited?

I have the phone in there horizontal and have the holder as far as it will go (squeezed shut).

But if you have your phone in horizontal the bottom of the phone should rest on the flipped out tabs and not on the bottom of the holder. Then it will squeeze shut just fine.

Flip out the two little phone holder tabs on either side of the tablet holder. The phone rests on them & then the spring-loaded part will hold it in place.

I am a total noob at this. For some of you that use smartphones for flight, how are you keeping the phone on the holder. There is s good 1/4" gap or more when the phone is resting in there. I haven't had a chance to fly mine yet. I have an iPhone 6s Plus
Michael

Ha! Thanks for that. I didn't even think to do that. I appreciate all the replies and help.

You're welcome sir. Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl