Phantom 3 Advanced - Console, Battery + Parts and Pieces

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom 3 this summer and am finally getting around to listing the parts and pieces for sale.

I have a good console and a spare battery that wasn't in it when it crashed. Also some props that are brand new unused.

The rest might could be used for parts. The camera seems intact, but the gimbal is destroyed. I would throw it all in for anyone that bought the console and battery.

I can take pictures if anyone is interested.

$200 for it all?

Thanks, Nathan

Do you mind posting some pics? I assume the crashed phantom is included? Is "console" the remote? Any ideas on number of charges on the battery?

Oh yeah, checking pricing looking on a few other threads, I have prop guards as well. They weren't on when it crashed so they should still be good. The kind that you can quickly attach or unattach them. I think I paid $40 or $50 for them.

I will throw them in for the $200 if someone wants them all. The battery was still running 20+ minutes when I last ran it this summer.

P.S. - Don't fly in a mountain bowl with gusty winds or the wind can flip your drone upside down and the only way to go is down once that happens.

Reactions: Digdat0
P.S. - Don't fly in a mountain bowl with gusty winds or the wind can flip your drone upside down and the only way to go is down once that happens.
must have been strong/swirling winds! i've gone in 40mph winds, but it was straight. My interest is mostly in the crashed phantom and broken cam .. so curious pics on those. I'm rebuilding and need some parts.

12F8C8B9-D038-46B0-9B59-1A51A6FF07AB.jpg

EACE80EA-7BF1-4E6E-9EFB-36D8810612D4.jpg

0EE3F220-59D3-4340-B1B7-E9197F8848A3.jpg

thank you! Was hoping it was a new motor .. so i cannot use the parts from the motors/mainboard. If the camera board still works, I bet you can sell it separately, i see wanted to buy on those all the time!!

Was asked for a few more pictures. I can't put a battery back in there to check if it powers on or not. 3 of the motors spin freely and seem like they would probably be okay. 1 of the motors turns but not very easily.

9EC6257D-8D28-4DA0-8060-D92A3081EA1C.jpg

B884FA74-B8AE-44BA-96B9-3FAB009F20BA.jpg

I crashed my Phantom 3 this summer and am finally getting around to listing the parts and pieces for sale.

I have a good console and a spare battery that wasn't in it when it crashed. Also some props that are brand new unused.

The rest might could be used for parts. The camera seems intact, but the gimbal is destroyed. I would throw it all in for anyone that bought the console and battery.

I can take pictures if anyone is interested.

$200 for it all?

Thanks, Nathan
Does the camera work? I need a camera! am new to forum of any kind and would love the help thanks

I don't know how to check if the camera works or not.

I thought I had this sold earlier but it looks like that buyer must have backed out.

Battery, remote, chargers, prop guards, and brand new props are worth the $200. Buy those and I throw in the busted drone for free!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20