Phantom 3 abroad

Reaction score
Hi all I'm off to Cyprus on Saturday and I am wanting to take my dji, now I've looked into the travel company and I think it's fine the only thing is I haven't got a case I was thinking about just packing it up in its original box and taking it in as hand luggage can anyone see this being a problem? Many thanks

Hi all I'm off to Cyprus on Saturday and I am wanting to take my dji, now I've looked into the travel company and I think it's fine the only thing is I haven't got a case I was thinking about just packing it up in its original box and taking it in as hand luggage can anyone see this being a problem? Many thanks

You sure it's allowed in your country to import a quad or drone (that's what they called it)? i suggest if you have the time and money go buy a dedicated case for it.. pelican cases and such.. much better. :):):):)

You'll be fine. I used the box several times to fly within Canada before I bought a case. Not sure about Cyprus.

OK thanks. Anyone ever took there's to Cyprus before? Iv seen videos on YouTube so people have done it cheers

I am from Cyprus... everything it's all right with drones just according the Drone rules ..... Very nice place and weather for drone

Have a nice trip and enjoy your vacation

Some place Check my Channel

I0ANNISGR

Thanks webxperia we are staying in ayai napa what is the weather like there now? Will they not question it at the airport your end thanks

Reactions: RM photography

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4