Phantom 3 4K video

Reaction score
Hi there .., was just wondering how to transfer the video I've taken to my computer or email..?
Thank u
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

To transfer the video or picture files from the P3 to your computer, remove the micro SD card from the gimbal, place into a micro SD card adapter and insert into your computer.

A 4K video file small enough to email will be incredibly short. what is it you actually want to do?

Just be able to view them ,edit and share them any help would be appreciated .. Thank u

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well, if you shoot in 4K, your going to have to do some editing to make it shareable. But this can be done with iMovie on a Mac or with something like Windows Movie Maker or GOPRO Studio on PC. Both are free.

These programs can convert your higher resolution video to something that you can share, and you can get as involved with editing and and adding music and other fun things as you care to. These programs will output your final product in a format suitable for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or whatever.

Sharing actual HD video files with others via email or whatever is not really practical. The files are just too big. You need to upload your files somewhere and share links to those files with others so they can stream them.
Hope that helps.

You also can connect the camera to your computer directly and access the sdcard that way.

If you really want to share them videos, once you edit in post, create your own YouTube channel, and upload them memories for the world.;-)
Or keep them private, access by password. But if you dare, and have the patience and time, please Share the links here, to imbed videos in these threads.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1