Phantom 3 4k Part number differences?

Reaction score
I own a Phantom 3 Advanced and a Phantom 4. I once had a standard, but sold it in order to upgrade to the advanced. I since decided to buy another, but then got a serious deal on the P3 4k model. After I bought it, I noticed there was an increase in price again, but also noticed (on Amazon) there was a "new model available" link on the page where I bought it from.

The NEW part number is CP.PT.000298

It looks like the one I bought was CP.PT.000308

Not that I care, or am going to send this one back for the "latest and greatest", but I am curious if anyone knows what the difference in PN's is? I searched and searched, but I came up empty other than finding some of that particular part number overseas. Maybe I just don't know what to search for, but I figured I would ask here as you guys on this forum have always been able to help me in anything I have ever asked.

Thanks in advance!

CP.PT.000308 appears to be the US version. CP.PT.000298 only seems to appear on non-US websites. There was only one model of the P34K released, but DJI must be shipping difference boxes since the charger cable plug is not the same in all countries.

I kind of thought maybe it was the non US version since I couldn't locate a US source anywhere, I was just mostly curious if there was a power decrease or something like they did the the Advanced and Pro series through the various models. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl