Phantom 3 4k gone!

Reaction score
But the point is, its no longer listed on their site. You actually have to look for it. That tells me its going to be alongside the dodo bird before too long.

Well, it is the least popular Phantom 3 model.

Reactions: isopro
Wifi drones that started with the cheap Parrot ArDrone is an Era that is now ending
Doubtful. DJI's competitors are using Wi-Fi.

Doubtful. DJI's competitors are using Wi-Fi.
Maybe im wrong but, can we really call the other RC in the market competitors, i've yet to find something as tempting as DJI crafts, what else of decent quality, edit : and price, reputed reliability and well known is available ? Walkera and Solo ?
From my point of view, DJI is really the "World Leader" and i cant see how other could compete with DJI technology, service and prices.

Maybe im wrong but, can we really call the other RC in the market competitors
Yes, sir. DJI is not the only game in town. It's just what most here prefer.

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
Yuneec it's doing well... But since the other drones doesn't have a lightbridge.... Im not interested in any drone who doesn't have lightbridge.

I like the looks and size of the yuneec. Its just the range that kills it. And the speed, though speed isn't that important. Then again, its nice to go fast if you need to get back fast.

Reactions: isopro
Thank god, they are terrible. When I see that drone is wifi I immediately scroll past it.
Exactly why i'm thinking this Era will be forced to end soon, I would never get a Wifi Drone again !

I don't know... During wet weather when I can't fly the Phantom, I like to putter around the house in the little wifi camera drone CX-10W. About $30 and lots of fun, for me. My cat and dogs don't like it though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers