Phantom 3 4k Crash after 1 min of flight, i don't know..

Reaction score
hi, my name is Edoardo, i'm italian.

I bought the phantom four days ago, it is still under warranty. Today while I was flying after a minute the phantom I fell swoop, as if he had suddenly turned off in the air. The phantom broke. I immediately wrote to dji ... definitely has had a manufacturing problem .. do you think if I send and control the black box .. the dji adjusted it back to me with a guarantee?

thank you

They will want to get a copy of the logs for the flight to see what the problem was. Read some of the articles and posts about how to get the logs from your device.
You can also upload them to healthydrones.com (free) so you can see for yourself what the problem may have been.
Drones are not warranted against crashes or malfunction - unless you buy the DJI Care or other 3rd party insurance. BUT - if the problem is very clearly DJIs, they will probably replace or fix it.

If you upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here, we can review it and let you know if it reveals the cause of your crash.

Can't wait to see logs. Quick guess is prop loss or CSC. The logs will help.

this is my log... and my phantom crash.. i don't have touch nothing.. i don't understand why crash. I'm really shocked. The Phantom has fallen on the asphalt as if were switched off in the air. I want the DJI compensate me.

Log:
2016-08-18 17:07:35.148: JSPatch: runScript
2016-08-18 17:07:35.154: JSPatch: request http://7xkfnf.com1.z0.glb.clouddn.com/ba72bdca3c4a6f28/2.8.7?v=1471532855.153786

Someone knows tell me what happened? What does this mean log?

thank you so much

Attachments

• Schermata 2016-08-19 alle 01.31.53.png
    Schermata 2016-08-19 alle 01.31.53.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 443
I think you didn't tight the props good enough. Also i think that your log is a little bit odd. Is it possible to access the Drone trough USB and upload the .dat file?

you sure you didn't have the two control sticks facing down and away as this will kill the engine off in flight

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik