Phantom 2vision+ with a FPV question for P4 owners

Reaction score
Greetings from the past.... My question is really simple. If you had a P2 before your P4 is the FPV you fly with of better quality than the P2?
I tried flying with my IPad instead of my Iphone 7 FPV and it was worse than the phone. I can't really see very good like I would like to. Is there anything that comes close to the actual video quality the camera shoots at?
TIA
R&R

I went from a P2 to a P4 and the FPV is a whole nuther world better. The P4 uses light bridge which gives us 720p. Besides the better video quality, the range is greatly improved. Of course the primary recorded video is a huge improvement over the P2 as well including the better lens without the fisheye effect.

Geo

Thanks Geo. I should have asked, are you using an app with an Iphone or Android, or something like an IPad. And another addition to the original question, can one use goggles with the P2 for better FPV?

I used a phone (Galaxy 7) until I switched to the P4. I already had an iPad Pro 9.7 so I tried it out. Game changer! So yes, I use the iPad and have a shield.

As for goggles I have never used them. Since I wear glasses it’s hard to use them. Same with 3D glasses...[emoji849]

Geo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik