Phantom 2V+

Last edited:
You can go a lot faster than that, provided you have enough altitude, and then do a CSC.

More seriously, though, what's the fastest horizontal speed in manual mode?

53 mph with tail wind, reported by Flytrex users (evidence on website)

jumanoc said:
53 mph with tail wind, reported by Flytrex users (evidence on website)
? Pretty sure the speed record is like 80 mph last time I looked on Flytrex. Where'd you see 53?

I go out in the wind just to try and break my own speed record. I fly in attitude mode, do you guys think it would be faster in manual mode?

jasonnelson007 said:
I go out in the wind just to try and break my own speed record. I fly in attitude mode, do you guys think it would be faster in manual mode?

Yes and I believe it is because you can achieve a greater tilt angle in manual, but you also risk a nasty accident if you push it too far and don't know how to save it.

jonstatt said:
jasonnelson007 said:

Yes and I believe it is because you can achieve a greater tilt angle in manual, but you also risk a nasty accident if you push it too far and don't know how to save it.

Yes, greater tilt angle as in being able to flip it upside down in mid air. Jason, there are no governors in manual, I would not recommend it unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Really.. I didn't realize these were even possible to do flips so I had to Google it.lol. I'll maybe wait a bit even though I did use to fly nitro 3d helis, The stability of the Phantom compared to helis is what got me into it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20