Phantom 2v+

Reaction score
Hi need some help

I have a phantom 2 vision + and have a pair of fat shark FPV goggles with 5.8ghz TX.

Is there a way I can integrate my video TX to the video out of the phantoms camera ?

Thanks guys

Shaun

You can't use that with a Vision/Vision+ because they transmit video on 2.4Ghz and control on 5.8Ghz. You wanted to get a P2 which does control on 2.4Ghz leaving 5.8Ghz for FPV - a more standard setup. Another advantage is that you can use other controllers. I ordered a Futaba 12sg for my new P2.

:D
Hi Shaun,
There are really only two goggles that work with the vision, Epson's Moverios and Zeiss Cinemizers.
Epsons are android and Zeiss are IOS. I have seen both for sale in the Classified forum.

Do the Fatshark goggles also have video in? If so, you can get a video tx/rx that uses some other frequency besides 2.4 or 5.8Ghz.
You would split the P2V+ video to feed both the wifi module and the video tx, then feed the video rx to the Fatshark goggles.

Many thanks

If I used the carlZuiss googles, would you say it would be best to use the iPhone's hdmi out to the hdmi in? Or would they connect to the p2v+ Wifi stream ?

Cheers

Shaunhaines said:
Many thanks

If I used the carlZuiss googles, would you say it would be best to use the iPhone's hdmi out to the hdmi in? Or would they connect to the p2v+ Wifi stream ?

Cheers
:D
The Zeiss goggles plug into a Hdmi/lightning adaptor. I use a Standard Hdmi male to male coupling between the two cables. These work for iPhone or iPad and the video streams on both devices so more than one person can watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav