Phantom 2a +. noisy?

Reaction score
P2V + extremely noisy compared to my blade qx350. How can one make it more silent? Replacement propellers?

Reading the forums that they do not recommend carbon propeller to beginners, Anyone wheat is why?

Yeah, it does kind of sound like a swarm. I was told by a fellow pilot that it's the motor that causes the loudness, there is a more silent one out there but I forgot which one he said it was and I don't think it was for DJI either. :lol:

As for CF propellers, I've been told that; 1) it shatters on impact, 2) cheap ones are not balanced, 3) costs more.

It's personal preference IMO. Just go for it if you want to! :lol:

I've been flying with my two friends who both have Phantoms 1
one has standard propellers and the other upgraded propellers from phantom 2 and the one with upgraded ones is noticeably louder.
so yeah propellers do meka a difference in noise...

Hi People,

Propellers .. BTW flying PV2+ for two mounts now and looking for original propellers but ...
My PV2+ came with 2 sets 9.4" propellers... and i am finding oly 9" propellers...
Whats wrong ??

Could someone elnlight this please.

Thanks in advance : Juan

You want to look for "9443" propellers. You're right that they are 9.4" long, but everyone just calls the 9". Just go by the model number.

The 9443s are louder than the 8045s; there are some trade offs for the longer flight times. The heavier the quad, the harder the motors run, the more air the props displace; the louder the volume. Until we get some Special Forces skunkwork props going, that's probably not going to change much.

Noise is good.
One day when you lose sight of her and RTH is triggered, that swarm noise will make your heart beat again.

ElGuano said:
You want to look for "9443" propellers. You're right that they are 9.4" long, but everyone just calls the 9". Just go by the model number.

The 9443s are louder than the 8045s; there are some trade offs for the longer flight times. The heavier the quad, the harder the motors run, the more air the props displace; the louder the volume. Until we get some Special Forces skunkwork props going, that's probably not going to change much.
OK, Elguano.
TKS for the info.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj