Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi. Just got 4 new motors for my phantom 2. The problem is that the wires are different colour, black red blue instead of black red yellow. Can you tell me were they connect to the ESC board.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Well start by being sure you have the proper motors in proper position since the shafts are threaded for self tightening. (i.e. black dot on center of shaft) then just substitute the blue and yellow.

The motors will not be damaged if connected wrong. However should this result in the wrong rotation direction just swap any two of the three to reverse rotation direction.

If unsure use the molded arrows on the top shell to indicate rotation direction. (CW, CCW)

Reactions: Jayfdee
Well start by being sure you have the proper motors in proper position since the shafts are threaded for self tightening. (i.e. black dot on center of shaft) then just substitute the blue and yellow.

The motors will not be damaged if connected wrong. However should this result in the wrong rotation direction just swap any two of the three to reverse rotation direction.

If unsure use the molded arrows on the top shell to indicate rotation direction. (CW, CCW)
Think you covered all the bases with that reply. I replaced some P2 motors years ago and went through the same logic as you describe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20