Phantom 2 - Zenmuse - Assistant Question

Buk

Reaction score
Regarding a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse package -

What are the proper setting for this page in the Assistant?

I had read somewhere, since the Zenmuse is connected to the CanBus the switch should be off. Is this correct?
Does turning the switch off, negate the remainder of the page? Or should attention be given to those other settings also?
For my edification, what are the output frequencies? Purpose for changing?

Thanks for the assistance.

Attachments

• GimbalSetup.jpg
    GimbalSetup.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 974
Hi, was testing mine this morning. I have P2 H3-2D with GoPro 3.
Mine is on, however I have also had this off. Any changing of these values made no change.
X1 should be in relation to the gimbal pitch as the H3-2D as the standard Phantom RC has no f2 or f1 switches.
However changing the X1 made no difference. I suspect it is for different gimbal and upgraded RC equipments.

maxscottdog said:
Just found a new update 1.8 for the IMU Gimbal something about better user experience. Will test and update.

I did the updates this afternoon, but still haven't flown. Did however, turn off the switch in the Assistant. Gimbal moves just fine.

After upgrading firmware to 1.8 my gimbal will only flop downward. Unable to calibrate successfully to attain a smooth travel like it was before update. Has anyone else figured out a solution? btw I have positive connection with the slider in the RC, don't think that's the problem. and I did update in proper order, RC then P2.
any help would be appreciated. Thanks

dgreuter - I am having the same issue after update....I just barely move the X1 tilt control lever and the gimbal rotates straight down, no smooth steady movement, just shoots straight down

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj