Phantom 2 with 3D Gimbal - Discontinued???

Reaction score
I just got them email from B&H. I was on their email list to let me know when it was in stock

Thank you for your interest in the following item:

DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter with Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis Gimbal
(B&H # DJP2H33D)

You are receiving this message because you asked to be notified when this item becomes available. We regret to inform you that this item has unfortunately been discontinued. Please check back on our website for similar or possible replacement items.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Product Availability Update

DJI

B&H # DJP2H33D
Phantom 2 Quadcopter with Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis Gimbal

Thank you,
The B&H Web Team
www.bhphotovideo.com
420 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001, USA | Call: 212-560-3277 / 800-718-5999

I have a preorder and have not gotten any email from them yet. I do notice they took down the order page for it though. Funny because dji has them for sale on their own site.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That's strange for a new item . Wounded if their was a miscommunication with the 2D and not the 3D or they are not doing the bundle deal .

I just spoke to B&H - they confirmed that it is no longer on their website catalogue, but they could not figure out why. Said they would get the buyer to check into it and get back to me, but that orders were still showing as waiting for stock.

I got the same email. I am wondering if it is because of the 3D interference board. The same day my P2 arrived from All eRC I got the notice of them shipping the board.

B&H has it back up. Doesnt say preorder anymore either. My order shows processing the P2 and gimble on order. Dont know if they plan on shipping out the phantoms early or what.

mustang_52 said:
B&H has it back up. Doesnt say preorder anymore either. My order shows processing the P2 and gimble on order. Dont know if they plan on shipping out the phantoms early or what.

Ok - my order says the same, but I don't think they will be shipping anything before they close for the holiday next week since the P2 + Gimbal is a package.

I kinda figured because of them closing next week we had no chance but at least its some sorta progress.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've been searching for one all morning, looks like every single outlet has pulled their stock, B&H now lists it as "discontinuted"

I guess DJI wants to force all new buyers to the H3-3D.

sar104 said:
OI Photography said:
I've been searching for one all morning, looks like every single outlet has pulled their stock, B&H now lists it as "discontinuted"

I guess DJI wants to force all new buyers to the H3-3D.

This discussion is about the H3-3D.

Derp :oops:

I intended that for a thread I thought I saw earlier about the sudden disappearance of H3-2D's today (just the gimbal).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.