Phantom 2 Wifi Connection

Reaction score
I know this is probably a dumb question, but couldn't find an answer anywhere online so I figured I might as well ask. So a friend of mine let me borrow his phantom 2 vision for the weekend and I was quite impressed with the potential of the DJI SDK for it. Not to mention android support for the companion app. Knowing that the non vision versions of the phantom don't have a the suitable hardware for this even with the iOS datalink, I'm wondering if it's possible to mod a nonvision phantom to work with it? I'm starting to get more into VR and would love to be able to develop some interesting uses for the phantom.

Almost anything is possible but what you are talking about would end up costing more than a new unit when you start buying all the hardware to achieve the same result. The non vision doesn't have a lot of the hardware needed. The new P3 can be purchased with a 4k camera that hits professional level and shoots also in the raw for better editing. Not sure what your plans are but SDK's have all kinds of potential.

NO!! All the p2 visions operate on a 5.8Ghz frequency while the P2 non vision uses 2.4Ghz frequency. Plus non of vision cameras have the same video quality nor capability that the Go Pro 4 black has.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31