Phantom 2 w/FPV package - USA only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, Im considering selling my Phantom 2, with 2d Zenmuse gimbal. It is in excellent condition, never tipped, wrecked, or ever had odd flying characteristics. Flys PERFECTLY! It comes with

Phantom 2 H3-2D Gimbal combo (Includes controller/charger/extra stickers/etc...)
Spare set of props are included, and never used
3 DJI Phantom 2 Batteries
Mini IOSD
Spironet antennas
Fatshark Patch Antenna
ImmersionRC 600watt VTX
Black Pearl Monitor - WIth 2 rechargeable batteries
GoProfessional Case

The only thing that would be needed is your own GoPro camera. This setup is in excellent condition! All rechargeable batteries are in perfect working order. I have tested the FPV system out to 2000 meters and it performed flawlessly.

I am considering starting a new hobby, and will need to sell this Phantom to fund it. I haven't had the time to fly the Phantom as much as Id like, so I think I will see if anyone else is interested in it.

The Combo is located in Salina, KS 67401 - I will ship anywhere in the USA ONLY.
I will not accept Paypal. You can send a Postal Money order, Bank Check, or CASH for a local sale.

I have over $2k invested in this setup, and it is Like brand new still. All FPV equipment is wired up and ready to fly!

I would take $1700 FIRM for this setup, Shipping included. It will ship in its go professional case, in a box for safety. I Have all the original packaging for everything listed. If you want to pay extra, I will ship all the original packaging for each piece...

Please text/call if interested - 785 two zero one 4700

Here is a link to my 2 meter flight when I first got the combo -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UcfTO0P7n0

--- I will try to get pictures up in the next couple days ---

Attachments

• ph2.jpg
    ph2.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 644
  • ph3.jpg
    ph3.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 599
  • ph1.jpg