Phantom 2 Vision

Reaction score
can not get any gps lock... complete firmware upgrade, basic and advanced calibration, mode values always in acceptable range, tried in three different states in US with same result... ran in both phantom and Naza modes with no change... opened up unit to make sure no connection issues... totally frustrated please help!!

it has yet to show any satellites at all. the quad lights show less than 5 so I assume it isn't finding any…

If your phantom is out of warranty and you feel up to the challenge go ahead and open it up and see if the GPS antenna is connected. Usually these antennas are pretty reliable unless damage by a crash. If you are under warranty still in the other hand go ahead and return it.

Did it ever work ok or suddenly just no GPS lock?

If your phantom is out of warranty and you feel up to the challenge go ahead and open it up and see if the GPS antenna is connected. Usually these antennas are pretty reliable unless damage by a crash. If you are under warranty still in the other hand go ahead and return it.

Did it ever work ok or suddenly just no GPS lock?

I ended up sending it back... I did open it up and checked everything without luck so I assume bad gps unit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1