Phantom 2 vision +

Reaction score
When I give it gas it gos up about 5 feet and hovers. The motors seem to be going fast but when I give it more gas it don't go up any higher. All other controls left, right turn and side to side works Great. The only thing I can do with gas is to slow down to land. I have updated all, check batteries, tried spare controller, put new blades on. It seems like Phantom is not getting signal from gas after first getting it up. Sometimes gas works but then becomes unresponsive again. Any help would be grateful. Thank you bob

When I give it gas it gos up about 5 feet and hovers. The motors seem to be going fast but when I give it more gas it don't go up any higher. All other controls left, right turn and side to side works Great. The only thing I can do with gas is to slow down to land. I have updated all, check batteries, tried spare controller, put new blades on. It seems like Phantom is not getting signal from gas after first getting it up. Sometimes gas works but then becomes unresponsive again. Any help would be grateful. Thank you bob
Don't know what is causing your problem, but if you change the title on your post, you'll probably get action on it, good luck.

Well, maybe something like, Please help - My phantom won't gain altitude over 5 feet.

have you checked your remote control calibration with the software?
good place to start,

I'm. Sorry don't know how to put a title on it. Did get to edit but unable to save. Sorry

Hopping to find someone that had same problem or what might be any causes of this. Thank you again. bob

In case someone has similar problem, I removed added copper shielding to improve GPS, problem has gone away. Thank you for your responses. bob

Plug into Phantom Assist. I think you may have Geo and Altitude fencing on. Look for the tab with the cylinder showing radius and height. Check the values. Let us know..

Hey Mako I know this is off topic on this thread but I've seen how you've helped many on this forum. Can you tell me the procedure to take the top of the shell off my P2V+ ver 3. I;ve got the phillips screws off the ends of each arm along with the 2 each of those torx, not sure what they are called, screws that are recessed towards the center of the aircraft, past the motor screws.
I've cut the stickers off but the top shell sems to be held on by more? Thx AL

Update. I fixed it. The connector to the speed controller was loose. All motors spin properly. Imu calibration in the am and a test flight to follow. Hopefully all goes well!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4