Phantom 2 vision +

Reaction score
After inserting the battery I cannot get the Phantom to start, after following the instructions very carefully. I tried two separate batteries. Am I overlooking anything?

More than likely, please read a lot of the posts here. You seem to need to know a bit more. Here's a secret trick, dont let anyone else know I told you this one but when if you press the battery once quickly, then release your finger (thumb is best) and then press again and hold it in, it makes this funny little sound. You are now in the secret engineers setup menu. Do that and let us know if it works. I'll give you further instructions how to get back to normal new pilot mode after that.

Unimog said:
After inserting the battery I cannot get the Phantom to start, after following the instructions very carefully. I tried two separate batteries. Am I overlooking anything?
We need more details to help properly. Did you turn the batteries on? Did you perform the CSC with the sticks? Did you cal the sticks, IMU, compass before trying to fly?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj