Phantom 2 Vision

Reaction score
I know it wouldn't look all that great, but wouldn't it be possible to buy this 3 axis gimbal from DJI and just somehow strap or use the really strong velcro to attach the Vision camera onto it? I just can't stand the gimbal that comes with the Vision.

Unfortunately no, a gimbal must be properly balanced to function correctly. Given that the Vision camera is completely different in size, shape, and weight from the GoPro, there is no way for they to work. The DJI gimbal is specifically setup for the GoPro 3 only.

Adam said:
Unfortunately no, a gimbal must be properly balanced to function correctly. Given that the Vision camera is completely different in size, shape, and weight from the GoPro, there is no way for they to work. The DJI gimbal is specifically setup for the GoPro 3 only.

Selling my P2V for this reason. The Rotorpixel gimbal is going to be the only solution and you have to buy it from the Netherlands, and it won't be available for another 2 months. Add to that, they want over $600.00 just for the Gimbal. It's cool...but not that cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20