Phantom 2 vision won't calibrate GPS four greens then red f

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to this and just setting up my vision 2, I have charged everything, started to configure the gps, first part is fine I get a solid green LED, when i turn in nose down and do the same 360 it flashes yellow then four times green followed by fast red flashing, then goes back to four green and keeps repeating etc etc.

I must be doing something wrong, any help would be great guys

Darren

Re: Phantom 2 vision won't calibrate GPS four greens then re

daywalker said:
Hi all,

New to this and just setting up my vision 2, I have charged everything, started to configure the gps, first part is fine I get a solid green LED, when i turn in nose down and do the same 360 it flashes yellow then four times green followed by fast red flashing, then goes back to four green and keeps repeating etc etc.

I must be doing something wrong, any help would be great guys

Darren

You don't 'configure' the GPS. It sounds like you're talking about the compass. Have you read the manual?

Sorry your right it was the compass, that seems fine but when I take it outside the front led's are off and the back led's just flash 4 times green then fast flash red and this just continues, i can't seem to find anything in the book for that.

daywalker said:
Sorry your right it was the compass, that seems fine but when I take it outside the front led's are off and the back led's just flash 4 times green then fast flash red and this just continues, i can't seem to find anything in the book for that.
It's telling you that you are in a restricted flying zone, are you near an airport?

Im about 10 miles from an airport, but in fairness planes do fly overhead.
Could this be the reason?
Will it still fly etc, it seemed to take off etc but with lots of flashing lights!

Sorry if the questions seem stupid, i did not expect an issue with flight paths etc.

Darren

looks like I'm on the edge of a catA flight zone...DOH

Can anyone confirm the LED status when this happens just to confirm this is all that is wrong with my phantom.

Easiest way to confirm it is go fly somewhere else and see what happens.

That's just answered my problem - I live near B,ham airport I must be closer than I thought . I've been looking every ware about the "coded Flashing"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20