Phantom 2 vision WiFi Range extender

Still got em ? Send me a message if ya do :)
Alerts aren't working all the time .
Thanks

In fairness to Atyler34, I wanted to update my post to say that I received my RE700 WiFi Extender today. Not sure what happened and I guess I don't care now.

It works as advertised. The only bad thing I have to say is that it arrived too late and I don't need it now. But I guess for the price I will mod it and keep as a spare.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod and Rueben
Hi,

Be careful here. I paid for mine and added to the cost to have it sent priority mail. He claims it was shipped over 3 days ago but the USPS say they haven't received it for shipment yet. Also, I'm not getting any reply from him.

He didn't want to use PayPal but another service which seemed kinda of dubious but I still like a fool sent the payment.

Buyer beware, I may be wrong but looks like I got scammed. I should have looked at the fact that he just joined. What has this world come to?

If I am wrong, I will be happy to apologize but this has all the signs of GOTCHA!
monker thumbup.gif

Sorry I've been been I'm maui the past 2 week idk what haopened with Johnp but... usps issue I shipped priority when I said I did. I. Still have One re700 left if you want it4

Sorry I've been been I'm maui the past 2 week idk what haopened with Johnp but... usps issue I shipped priority when I said I did. I. Still have One re700 left if you want it4

I noted in my reply above that I did finally receive it. All is well now.

You take PayPal Atyler ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31