Phantom 2 vision + v3 carry weight question

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am planning on a surprise present for my girlfriend on our anniversary day. The idea is to tie a gift to the drone and I would control it from a distance around 50meters. The area is clear with no interferance with the crowd. So I basically need to fly it straight forward from where I am standing to the other pount without any manouver required. It is pretty much flying in a straight line. What I am wondering are what are the height I should go for and what is the suitable carry weight the phantom 2 vision + v3 can bear? I am looking about 300 grams of carry weight. Please advise me on the maximum load or would it cause any damages to my drone? Thanks so much guys!

Hay,
I have seen a promo video from dji which showd that a p2v+ v3 can carry 4 phantom shells. Based on that observation, I believe 300 grams will not be a problem.
Btw Your girlfriend must be great getting a ring with that big (3oo gr) a diamant! [emoji6]

Thanks guys for your reply !!! Lol @ aartsf it is only a small gift, I am saving for a ring in the future hence no Inspire 1. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20