Phantom 2 Vision, Remote Controller Circuit Board

Reaction score
Friends,

During modification, the small TX circuit board inside the remote controller damaged. Please advice me where I can get the replacement.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Phantom 2 Vision - Circuit Board.jpg
    Phantom 2 Vision - Circuit Board.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 5,187
That's sad news ...

Is there anyone who lost the Vision want to sell leftovers?

Cr8tive_leo said:
Buy a new radio. Or a used one. You damaged the transmitter board, no replacement for that as far as I know.

Yes, the antenna socket on the board was detached from board.
I forced removed the stock antenna before removing the silicone completely.

Guys, be patient and slowly remove/clean silicone there. Otherwise you will get bad experience like I did.

I hard-wire to the board, but it seem not working well. Any advice? besides buying new whole remote?

Another question..
Can I replace 3rd party remote control? I understand that I would have to replace receiver inside Phantom.
P2V used 7 Channel, right? I am thinking to replace 433 MHz system. So we can install UHF amplifier to extend range.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers!

Hi, I bought a damaged transmitter off eBay that someone had done the same and broke the pin off the small circuit board. Looking closely at your photo it looks like you have soldered the wires in the wrong place. On the board there are two longer tabs either side of a shorter one in the middle. The two outside ones are earth and hold the original uf.l socket to the board (that the outside sleeving of the cable should be connected to) The short central tab should be connected to the central shielded wire that goes to the aerial.

It looks like you have soldered to the two outside connections. Try moving the one wire to the centre connection.

Good luck

Jimbob,

The soldering is correct, it just looks a bit different in the photo. I solder the center wire core to the center tap.
I have tested the contiunity with muli tester meter. But the result is not good, I can fly only 300 Ft :(
I don't know why.

Guys ..

Good news!!!! the circuit board is not damage.
only the connector. I order RP-SMA connector. But the supplier supplied me SMA connector instead without center pin. I didn't notice that (stupid me)
Finally 4~5 mm of paper clip do the works.

I flew 2600 Ft Yesterday. :)

Cheers mates!!

Attachments

• SMA Connector.jpg
    SMA Connector.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 605

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members