Phantom 2 Vision + Promo Movie

Looks great - can I ask what program you edited it in. I am doing mine in iMovie and they could be much better!

Regards

Kevlar said:
Looks great - can I ask what program you edited it in. I am doing mine in iMovie and they could be much better!

Regards

Thank you very much! Its really appreciated :) All the editing and post production was done using Adobe Premier CS5 and After Effects CS6 :) Hope that helps

Firstly, there is some very skillful and disciplined flying here.

Secondly, there are some incredible attention grabbing shots.

The whole thing has a feel of the 'Country File' title sequence. A few more 'different' shots, less repetition and you will be in a different league.

Thanks for sharing

Fair Game said:
Firstly, there is some very skillful and disciplined flying here.

Secondly, there are some incredible attention grabbing shots.

The whole thing has a feel of the 'Country File' title sequence. A few more 'different' shots, less repetition and you will be in a different league.

Thanks for sharing

Fair Game, thank you very much! Your kind words, comments and constructive criticism is extremely important to me and much appreciated! I am glad you enjoyed my work, it's nice to see fellow minded people more than anyone else appreciate. I will take on board your notes and apply, be sure to watch this space!

Dan :)

I agree it is very nicely done and I enjoyed watching it all the way through, but I also agree there is a bit too much repetition. Flying over the trees almost lost my interest, but then the emerging to view the old stone church was very effective. I like the music but I thought it was a bit heavy or portentous for the scene, but then that may just be my personal preference.

Love it, superb video.

I sometimes fly at sand beach farm, Dengie, monitoring the saltmarsh erosion / growth for work, but often wonder if the exclusion zone round the power station applies to us. What are you thoughts on this?

J.T. said:
Love it, superb video.

I sometimes fly at sand beach farm, Dengie, monitoring the saltmarsh erosion / growth for work, but often wonder if the exclusion zone round the power station applies to us. What are you thoughts on this?

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed :) Its funny because I have often thought the same thing....my honest answer is I wouldn't actually know but if i were to assume I think we would be okay so long as we kept it for private use and away from the power station. Of course to get closer to the powerstation CAA permission would probably be needed. What do you think?

Same really, I don't no. The great thing about the Dengie is it is so remote as you know. I guess the best policy is to keep well away from the station.

If I see you over the marshes one day I'll pop over and say hello.

J.T. said:
Same really, I don't no. The great thing about the Dengie is it is so remote as you know. I guess the best policy is to keep well away from the station.

If I see you over the marshes one day I'll pop over and say hello.

Yes please do so! Would be great to discuss all things Phantom and catch up....small world ay? :)

Lovely Video - good to see somewhere that I know - St Peter on the Wall !! I'm not that far from you - Hornchurch. Hope to be up near there on Sunday at Mangapps Railway for their end of season show with my classic car. If the weathers ok !!! Hope to be getting my Phantom in the next few weeks. Will add a new dimension to my car show vids :D

herald1360 said:
Lovely Video - good to see somewhere that I know - St Peter on the Wall !! I'm not that far from you - Hornchurch. Hope to be up near there on Sunday at Mangapps Railway for their end of season show with my classic car. If the weathers ok !!! Hope to be getting my Phantom in the next few weeks. Will add a new dimension to my car show vids :D

Thank you very much I appreciate it :) Its nice all of a sudden to see a few local people popping up, what are the odds ay? Mangaps, a lovely place! Weather permitting I may take phantom to shoot some aerial footage of the show who knows lol. I actually work pretty close to where you live, Brentwood! Hope you have an excellent time with your Phantom, I'm sure you will.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4