Phantom 2 vision plus- gimbal beeps 3 times and has red light

Reaction score
Phantom 2 vision plus- gimbal beeps 3 times and has red light. I have replaced with new ribbon cable and same issue. All connections look good. What else can it be?

Additional info...The red light is coming from the gimbal, startup lights on the drone are ok. The one gimbal/camera that I had was working except I had to constantly readjust the horizon POT, so I got another gimbal/camera from a coworker (It was getting the 3 beeps and red light) and was going to swap parts to get a good working one. In the process of replacing new ribbon cables on both, now both gimbal/camera are getting the 3 beeps and red light on the gimbal. I've tried all the upgrades/calibrations from the Phantom Assistant software and not helping. Do you think they are just both no good now? I'm at a loss of what to try next.

I replaced with an OEM ribbon cable and now get green lights on the gimbal base but the camera looks like it is having a seizure. I have verified that the horizon circuit board fix is level. What else could it be?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I replaced with an OEM ribbon cable and now get green lights on the gimbal base but the camera looks like it is having a seizure. I have verified that the horizon circuit board fix is level. What else could it be?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Open the head and make sure the ribbon is in fully

Camera section was connected on the other side of the stop (facing more inward) reconnected and all is good!
Thanks for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers