phantom 2 vision/phantom 2 vision plus price

Reaction score
Today at the nec birmingham gadget show live dji reduced the price of the the phantom 2 vision to £740.00 And the price of the vision plus is £915.00, buy from the show get an extra battery for both free.RC geeks are taking pre- orders on vision plus,shipping end of the week they hope.... show on from 9 to 13 april good luck. ps ordered vision plus looks great.

Thanks for that Gardencentre. What a blow. I can't get to the show but would have ordered for sure. There's nothing on RC Geeks' website so does anyone have any idea how I could bag that offer?

Spoken to RC Geeks today they dont have the price for the spare battery package yet and I cant see any pre order section other than they said they are getting them in next week.

Was the DJI themselves offering the Free battery or a dealer by dealer case ? DJI Global posted about the offer on their Facebook page but tonight DJI Germany are trying to claim it's the dealers offering the deal, not DJI themselves.

Don't believe them personally.

My dealer here in Sydney called me this morning and said he will have stock in about 2 weeks and the price will be $1,540.00. Not too bad if you do the math compared to the U.S price of adding sales tax and the exchange rate.

walexx said:
My dealer here in Sydney called me this morning and said he will have stock in about 2 weeks and the price will be $1,540.00. Not too bad if you do the math compared to the U.S price of adding sales tax and the exchange rate.

Was wondering what the plus + would be in OZ ..... my P2V cost me $1995:00 NZD and was from Australian dealer ....

GMANNZ said:
walexx said:

Was wondering what the plus + would be in OZ ..... my P2V cost me $1995:00 NZD and was from Australian dealer ....

Geeze mate thats expensive. My dealer is Just Hobbies in Campbeltown here in Sydney. They are really good, just ask for Michael if there are any Aussies here wanting to find a good dealer that gives really good customer service and good prices.

walexx said:

I am not sure what you were told, here's my invoice below. As you can see, it's exactly $1369 (free shipping, no tax, and with extra battery).

As of this posting, Google shows $1540 AUD = $1444.06 USD

Attachments

• Price.jpg
    Price.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 549
yawnalot29 said:
walexx said:

I am not sure what you were told, here's my invoice below. As you can see, it's exactly $1369 (free shipping, no tax, and with extra battery).

As of this posting, Google shows $1540 AUD = $1444.06 USD

I was told for the extra battery its around $100 more.

If your a purchase is from overseas then you will need to add 10% GST of approx $144.40 (all overseas internet purchases over $1000 attract GST payments) = approx $1588.46. You will most likely also have to pay a customs processing fee which Im guessing will be approx $80.00.

If it wasn't for these additional fees not to mention the crap rate paypal or my credit card companies will screw me over as well as the crap rate customs will use to calculate your GST, I too would have purchased overseas.

Just out of interest, where did you purchase from ?. All things considered thats still a very good price when you consider free shipping and not charging you U.S. taxes.

This is correct. Our Prices are now all stated on our website. If you have any enquiries feel free to contact us.

SphereDrones said:
This is correct. Our Prices are now all stated on our website. If you have any enquiries feel free to contact us.

Ive gotta give these guys a wrap. I found them through a search after getting curious from the previous posts if I could find a cheaper price in Aus. I emailed them just before 9pm and got an instant response.

Their communication has been quick and informative, answering all my questions and accommodating my requests. I can't help but give good service like this a wrap so for those in Aus looking for a good price and great customer service I doubt you will find better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1