Phantom 2 vision live feed not working ... HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there

I got my phantom 2 vision 3 days ago and everything was working fine including the fpv
But now when i try to connect my iphone i get a black screen. I still can take photos and move the camera but not live feed
Tried to connect it to 2 iphones and an ipad but still the same issue .
Didnt have any crashes and all systems are updated to the latest version.

PLEASE HELP!! I am going for my honeymoon soon and i wanted to use it for some photo shooting :( ...

Is there a quick fix ?!

I'm currently having the same problem. I bought this now my 2nd P2V and I have spent more hours tech supporting the problem then I have flying. I first had people saying it's the app, load older version and then wait for dji to update app. The more I thought about that advice the nuttier I got. LOL If it had anything to do with the app, everyones p2v would be effected.

So along with other stuff, I reached the point to where I decided to remove the camera and investigate. In the process of doing this my buddies were saying stop wasting your time it's a lemon. That statement stayed with me, but I still wanted to continue investigating. Around 5 minutes go by and another R/C Hobbyist calls which is a well known guru on the boards. After giving him a little explanation to what I had experienced thus far, he says there is no reason a person with a brand new out of the box coppter should be dedicating hid time to someone else junk. He said this is what Taco Ed is for. For those that may not know, DJI has hire people to tech support the forums on the internet. Each tech supporter has his own region he is responsible for. Taco Ed is the screen name of the person supporting North America area. Anyway, I agreed and decided to stop but when plugging the camera back up, I thought I might have found a the 3 wire plug to have a bent pin. So I made sure it went back together correctly. I then sent Taco Ed a email.

I spent most all of today working on this issue myself. I did receive a email response from Taco Ed 1st thing, but I'd rather not comment on any part of that now. So when I work on things I like to think I do them in the best possible way, and today I began logging every detail possible. I'm my situation, here is what I came up with. I first thought that each time the camera rotated in the most downward position, it was causing the gimbal to lock up the camera and then with in 10-30 seconds cause it to lose wifi network connection. But that's not the case. It appears from a cold startup (cold startup meaning 1st time flying for the day, or the copter hasn't flown for sometime) out to around 7 1/2 minutes it would stream the video just fine. But after that point it is becoming temperature sensitive and locks out the video stream. I was testing in 85 degree heat of the day, so if it is cooler out the flbe longer.

I also do not have the best in flight distance before losing connection. I have the controller set to FAA mode and sometimes
drop connection starting at 250-400ft out.

I'm currently waiting to hear back from DJI tech support about my issue.

Thanks for the replay . Do you have any idea where i can contact the tech support ?!

Mayedb said:
Thanks for the replay . Do you have any idea where i can contact the tech support ?!

If you're in the US...

(818) 235 0789 [email protected] Monday to Friday, 9:0AM to 5:00PM (Pacific Standard Time GMT-8:00)

There are some ideas in this forum on the same subject, look down for: F2V doesn't relay the camera feed

With that said I have had the same issue since upgrading everything and have tried these. I got it to work once and then I shut everything down and turned back on to make sure it still worked and ya know what it didn't....

If someone can figure this out that would be great but I think it might be a little bit different for everyone, definitely FRUSTRATING!!

GeoTech said:
There are some ideas in this forum on the same subject, look down for: F2V doesn't relay the camera feed

With that said I have had the same issue since upgrading everything and have tried these. I got it to work once and then I shut everything down and turned back on to make sure it still worked and ya know what it didn't....

If someone can figure this out that would be great but I think it might be a little bit different for everyone, definitely FRUSTRATING!!

I tried every single fix but non of them work ... Am really depressed right now because of it .. I hope its a software problem not hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers