phantom 2 vision + gimbal problem i need your help

Reaction score
Hi
i have problem in my phantom 2 vision + gimbal
turned to the left no balance with normal frame , i tried many things but not working
i calibrating the IMU but did not work
what i have to do to fix it ?
plz watch the video thank you
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's possible that the shaft is loose where it is pressed in. Some users have used Loctite glue to make the shaft fast. Check the videos on you tube as to how they fixed. Eaiser to see the video that to explain. Hope you can get it fixed.

The alternative then is to send it out for repair if you can't get it. Some charge upwards of two hundred for the repairs. Not cheap.

Reactions: khamees1975
The alternative then is to send it out for repair if you can't get it. Some charge upwards of two hundred for the repairs. Not cheap.
I cant my friend its not easy
i need to know any one fix this problem with software just software ?

I cant my friend its not easy
i need to know any one fix this problem with software just software ?
Was it crashed?
The potentiometer could be damaged.

Was it crashed?
The potentiometer could be damaged.
I recommend go to any dji shop in your area, in my case my gimbal was buzzing as hell and no view, what I did was change the flex ribbon cable and problem solve, after that I sold it, that cam is not for heavy duty use so I get the MiNi 3D 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal ( For aircraft ) I have 2 month of use and still perfect.......and maybe you can sell your in $200 on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191657571914?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Reactions: khamees1975
your yaw motor like all three motors on the gimbal has three small transistors on PCB and one of them is nicked off.
that's why it's jerking slightly.

I recommend go to any dji shop in your area, in my case my gimbal was buzzing as hell and no view, what I did was change the flex ribbon cable and problem solve, after that I sold it, that cam is not for heavy duty use so I get the MiNi 3D 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal ( For aircraft ) I have 2 month of use and still perfect.......and

Do you loose FPV through your phone or tablet by switching out the unit from stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31