Phantom 2 Vision + Gimbal issue

Reaction score
I recently bought a new camera for my P2V+. All went well with the install. However it appeared that the gimbal had a lot of free play. Upon start up it would do the movements and point forward ready to go. After takeoff it would fall out of place and point up or down, sometimes pointing up towards the props or down towards the ground and sometimes it would shake but stop. At that point I could not turn the gimbal up or down with the dial on the controller. My thoughts are a defective camera/gimbal or software issue. I think I have all the latest updates and have done an advanced calibration. Any thoughts here?Im thinking about returning the camera/gimbal because it was advertised as new.

Could be a ribbon issue. Check all the connections of the ribbon cable in the camera/gimbal/main board. If it was posted as new I would return it

Thanks. I will take a look at Gimbal connections and ribbon connections. The seller has agreed to accept the return. I may just return it. I have not reloaded the APP, but my android phone is showing the APP 1.0.61 Can anyone tell me the latest Camera APP? All though my P2Vision + Assistant is showing all downloads as being up to date. This is a P2 Version 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav