Phantom 2 Vision + For Sale (UK)

Reaction score
I am selling my Phantom 2 Vision + if anyone is interested. It works perfectly and has been well looked after.

I have installed the GPS Booster from Buzzcam.co.uk, plus it has the Killer RC Gimbal saver, Carbon Gimbal protector.

The only problem seems to be the Phantom 2 Vision Plus Wifi Signal Transmitter module has started to go wrong, so the live video feed does not seem to always come through on your phone.

It is a V2 of the Phantom 2, but I have upgraded the remote to the V3 remote, which also has some nice decals with all the labels and light patterns on it. I have made a table holder for the remote, similar to the new P3 controllers (Can be easily be removed). Selling with original phone holder also.

Comes with 2 fully working batteries, that have about 90% life in them, a complete set of props and some odd spare props I have, plus a 3D printed camera sun shad and a spare camera gamble lock.

Have all the original English manuals and box, which I would send it in.

Looking for £250 including shipping in the UK. If you are around Bracknell/Windsor area happy for you to collect.

Attachments

• IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 410

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl