Phantom 2 vision doesn't power on

Reaction score
The phantom 2 vision fell suddenly from the sky and fortunately fell on a bush. No damaged parts except a propeller. The battery was off, and some grass entered the space where the battery is located. Cleaned up everything. The battery works properly, however when I put it inside the phantom 2 vision there is a very short blip of the led lights at the bottom of the
Phantom and after a second or two also the lights of the battery are off. Done this many times, always the same. I have removed the cover of the Phantom: all connections are ok, no loose parts.

Please help.

I should also say that in the past few days -on occasions - I had no problems powering on the Phantom 2 vision, however when trying to lift it for the first time there wax not enough power even if the battery was 100% charged. Instinctly I switched off the Phantom and the battery, and restarted the procedure, after a few trials I was always able to lift the phantom and have a very nice flight experience. I should say the battery is new, I got the phantom 2 vision for Christmas.

Are you on the most current firmware?
Do you have NAZAM turned on or Phantom mode still?
Do you get any battery error message?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4