Phantom 2 Vision arrived today

Reaction score
Phantom 2V
I took my time putting it togeather and downloading DJI app, looks great I ended up with one problem and one question.
Problem; After turning on range extender and copter I connected to wifi. Turned on DJI app, camera and got a note saying "camera not connected" I tried to bind them per instructions it said to scan QR on box for MAC address. Got a note that said it would not allow (not exact words) can anybody help? I have searched but didn't find a way to get MAC address on a iPhone. Other than calling support and people said that wasn't much help.
Question; I put prop guards on it. The package came with 4gaurds 10 screws and some string. What's the strings for?
Thanks for any help.
Todd

Hi Todd and welcome to the forum .
Go into settings in your phone and scroll down to DJI Vision and make sure your camera access is on.
Make sure if you use those guards you do not misplace the screws you take out cause
if ya take them off and put those screws from the guards back in you will ruin your motors .
There are You-Tube's on the strings .I never used them when I used those guards but some do .
Be sure to download the manual and not just go by the quick start .

Last edited:
Reactions: Fplvert
You can get the qr code from the bottom of the copter or just use the last 6 digets after the code which is the MAC address. Give that a try.

You can get the qr code from the bottom of the copter or just use the last 6 digets after the code which is the MAC address. Give that a try.
When trying to scan the QR code I get a message that says "DJI vision was explicitly denied access to the camera" I still have the box so thats the one I've been scanning.

When trying to scan the QR code I get a message that says "DJI vision was explicitly denied access to the camera" I still have the box so thats the one I've been scanning.
Did you check the settings in your phone ? Have seen some that had to get in another type of light or just use another phone .
I tried 1 time with my Mini with one and got the same thing then switched to my phone and it took .

Thanks so much. There is a great video on YouTube gives you step by step on how to get this done. I tried it several times with no success. So I watched it again today and bingo success. I noticed when the fella on the video entered his code he didn't capitalize the letters, I thought could that be the problem? It sure was even though there capitalized on the bottom of my drone.
Any I'm flying with my iPhone working now and it's a lot more fun seeing the video live.
Thanks to for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1