Phantom 2 vision apps issue

Reaction score
Hi all,
please let me introduce myself, I'm Sinto and i'm from Jakarta Indonesia. to be straight forward i would like to ask to the forum if any of you experience the Apps in iphone not showing altitude,distance and speed? even the batt level are disabled (grey coloured) im using iphone 5 with the latest apps ver 1.0.37 also i've updated the Phantom 2 vision to its latest firmware. please help me after i upgrade the app instead of having batt level for the wifi router it turn out to be i missed all that infoin my apps. can any body help me? :?

Thanks before folks... really appreciated your kind help

Regards

SINTO

DJI PHANTOM 2 vision + Iphone 5

Hello Sinto,
Jerry here ( USA ).
I did not have the exact same issue you are having, but similar.
It turned out to be ( for me at least ) a bad APP INSTALL. My iPhone 4s
Was set to ( AUTO-UPDATE ), and that is when my problems started, right after auto-update.
I had to DELETE APP, and then reinstall it, now it works fine! I'm not saying this WILL work
For you, but is worth a try, it may work? Also if that does not fix the problem, you could try
Reinstalling firmware? Maybe has a firmware conflict somewhere?

Just a thought, please let us know how it turns out!

Take care, Fly Safe!

Hi there Jerry,
thanks for your response, i would surely try that tomorrow as its a bit late here in JAKARTA 22.30 hrs. :p but i will give it a shot.. will post it here if it worked out.. many thanks :)

Bad News,

Still got the same problem. showing distance N/A, Altitude N/A, Speed N/A and no batt level whatsoever... :? any idea is welcome...:(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik