Phantom 2 stuff for sale

Reaction score
Considering my prior post regarding losing my P2 into Convict Lake last week, I could not go without a drone, so rather than buying a new P2, I ordered the P3P. That being said, I have some cool stuff I'm willing to part with. Below is a list (and if anyone has a large hook with 140' rope, you might be able to troll my drone out of the lake :)
  • P2 Controller
  • Extra P2 Battery (relatively new)
  • Neewer 7-8 inch RC FPV Aerial Monitor Carbon Fiber Holder Stand Display Support Folding
  • Circular Wireless HELIAXIAL58 Helical Axial Mode 5.8 GHz FPV Antenna
  • 5.8Ghz BluBeam Ultra Antenna (only one! The other is a the bottom of the lake)
  • FlySight 7 Ch F-Band Black Pearl 5.8Ghz 7" Diversity Monitor with Integrated Battery (RC801)
  • Battery charger for P2 batteries
  • Extra Legs (I upgraded to longer legs)
  • Extra props

If your interested in any of the items above, PM me and I'll respond right away.

:( sorry to hear this ,

can you pm me how much for battery and extra props please

The monitor is the Black Pearl with sun visor and antennas. I'd part with it for $150 and ship it free within the U.S.

The monitor is the Black Pearl with sun visor and antennas. I'd part with it for $150 and ship it free within the U.S.

I was wondering if you still have the legs and monitor ? If so are the legs the ones with the integrated compass? I am still interested in the legs and monitor

Just ordered my new P3, so the following P2 parts are available for sale:

• P2 Controller
  • Extra P2 Battery (relatively new)
  • Neewer 7-8 inch RC FPV Aerial Monitor Carbon Fiber Holder Stand Display Support Folding
  • Circular Wireless HELIAXIAL58 Helical Axial Mode 5.8 GHz FPV Antenna
  • 5.8Ghz BluBeam Ultra Antenna (only one! The other is a the bottom of the lake)
  • FlySight 7 Ch F-Band Black Pearl 5.8Ghz 7" Diversity Monitor with Integrated Battery (RC801)
  • Battery charger for P2 batteries
  • Extra Legs (I upgraded to longer legs) - No integrated antenna - I used it on the longer legs.
Holler if your interested. I'd prefer to keep shipping to the US simply due to costs, however, if you are out of the US and are willing to pay the shipping, I'm happy to wrap it up and get it on its way to you.

Thanks,
John - Carlsbad, California USA

Does the monitor have the newer flip-out sun shade? If so, how much for the monitor & antennas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.