Phantom 2 sold....Phantom 3....here I come!

Reaction score
Cant wait to get a P3A.
Looks like they are on back order after the holidays...LOL
Cheers to all!
John

If you're in the US, check out Amazon. There are many ready to ship tomorrow.

You'll love it!

Drastic upgrade over the P2+ I ditched after owning for a few months.. Biggest upgrade was in the quality of the video/signal between remote & phantom.

I don't have experience with the GPH3 on any of the drones..

While the DJI camera COULD be better (with anything else in the world) I feel for the early stages it is and what not - it's comparable.

I was getting more at the distance. HD video feed over a much greater distance over my Phantom 2V+

However, here's two video samples. First video was this past June (2015). My video feed kept cutting out while I was flying around the tower, maybe 500' out at the furthest at times. This tower sits on top of a mountain with NOTHING around it (great camp experience). I experienced better video feed back to my remote/phone at my home in suburban neighborhood!

Any who here's video quality sample from the Phantom 2V+ vs the Phantom 3A (pre 2.7k video update) both shot at 1080p

I don't have experience with the GPH3 on any of the drones..

While the DJI camera COULD be better (with anything else in the world) I feel for the early stages it is and what not - it's comparable.

I was getting more at the distance. HD video feed over a much greater distance over my Phantom 2V+

However, here's two video samples. First video was this past June (2015). My video feed kept cutting out while I was flying around the tower, maybe 500' out at the furthest at times. This tower sits on top of a mountain with NOTHING around it (great camp experience). I experienced better video feed back to my remote/phone at my home in suburban neighborhood!

Any who here's video quality sample from the Phantom 2V+ vs the Phantom 3A (pre 2.7k video update) both shot at 1080p

Thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj