Phantom 2 receiver wire broke

Reaction score
The White capsule from one of the receiver wires broke off wire is still connected to the board still but it ripped off where the capsule connects. will this effect flight or range, can i replace just that wire or do i need to replace the whole receiver

Post picture if you want help. Sounds like you better e-bay a different receiver! I'll tell ya when i see pics

I'm not around to take an actual photo but right in the ends you have the white capsules one ripped off just above the capsule

Attachments

• dji-phvrec__50048_zoom.jpg
    dji-phvrec__50048_zoom.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 891
Yea you have broken it right above the dipole or active portion of the antenna.

It will effect range but you can still fly it.

Not sure if you can just buy an antenna from DJI. It's likely members here have parts.
Possibly post for 'wanted parts' in the classifieds forum maybe someone will have just an antenna or the entire receiver for sale.

You can get the receiver on eBay for pretty cheap 5.8 or 2.4 but changing the antennas in getting the black goo off that's a whole Lotta trouble better just get it all in one piece unless of course you plan on using different antennas altogether. You could always get some pigtails and put on some omnis.like they mentioned above I believe it's a diversity system so you'll still get range

The Phantom to receiver and controller communicate perfectly and less you're trying to go past 2 miles you just DJI part five on eBay

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj