Phantom 2 RC Help

Reaction score
Greetings All -
First time drone owner, bought a Phantom 2 V2 base model and flew it successfully for several weeks with no troubles/crashes. I decided to install the 2.4G datalink, and had a crash into the tree line from about 75-100 feet. After going through the P2 and taking care of error 26, recalibrwting, etc... I took it to fly on my stock remote. On my flight attempt, I realized that I needed a gain adjustment in order to lift (due to a heavier aftermarket battery).

When I made the adjustment in phantom assistant, and attempted to check the RC, my calibration of U and X2 are way high unless in the center position, and it gives me the troubleshooting suggestion. So my question is why will the remote not calibrate properly? Could it have something to do with the datalink information I had loaded prior to the crash?

A bit confused...

Is the "2.4G datalink" a control radio system or video Tx equip?
The P2's OEM control system is on 2.4G also so you can't typically have both systems on the same band.

The P2 uses a proprietary battery, which one is heavier?

"Gain" settings do not affect lift, thrust, speed, etc.

You must calibrate the control Tx first using the DJI RC System Assistant, then calibrate the Tx to the quad by using the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant.

This may be as a result of selecting Mode 2 in TX calibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31