Phantom 2 Price Drop - Phantom 3???

Reaction score
With DJI dropping the price of the Phantom 2 is it a great time to pick one up or a great time to hold off and wait for the Phantom 3 announcement? Almost bought one last night.

I'll be honest... I'd get it now. Here's my thinking

1. Have no idea when next Phantom will come out
2. Have no idea what features it has
3. With something that flies with that much money in he air... Not sure I'd want to be an early adopter... Just from reading these forums it takes DJI some time to tune in the firmware etc... PLUS they generally suck at customer service

You could always make back a fair chunk of the Phantom 2 selling it on eBay.

Those are my thoughts anyway ;)

Buckaye said:

3. With something that flies with that much money in he air... Not sure I'd want to be an early adopter... Just from reading these forums it takes DJI some time to tune in the firmware etc... PLUS they generally suck at customer service

Thanks! Pulled the trigger and ordered my 2 today. Couldn't be more excited. And with the price drop I picked up an extra battery! Woohoo!

BrandenB2 said:
Buckaye said:

Thanks! Pulled the trigger and ordered my 2 today. Couldn't be more excited. And with the price drop I picked up an extra battery! Woohoo!

Nice! Enjoy :)

i agree..i did the same and got a p-2 with zenmuse 3-d gimbal for 829 off of amazon..had to pay tax but no shipping so if it has no glitches i will be happy.
but boy do i have a lot of other money to spend soon..lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj