Phantom 2 "jumping" - will not fly stable

Reaction score
I am about to pull my hair out.

I received my "Sundance" Phantom 2 kit from DSLRpros about a month ago. I own two Phantom 1's that work fantastic, however, this drone will not fly stable.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjztGHz7zIQ[/youtube]

sorry about the video, but its the sound that will tip you off. There is no wind this day. I've tried flying it on several different occasions and in different locations. I get complete satellite lock and I have calibrated the compass and did an advanced calibration via NAZA software and still it won't stop "jumping" around.

Its as if someone is bumping the throttle up. Sometimes I throttle down all the way and nothing happens. Then it slowly comes down.

Anyone else have this problem, or better yet, have a solution?

Thanks so much!

Rs

Have you also calibrated the controller via RC Assistant software, and then calibrated the sticks in the Phantom assistant? If not, try those (and in that order), it's possible what you're seeing is due to errant input from the controller.

That looks a bit similar to how my FC40 flew when I put too much weight and bulk on it. Are you at or near the max recommended weight? OI Photo is probably closer to solving your problem though.

I was goofing off and did this: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=27099

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik