Phantom 2 FPV

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a Phantom 2 basic model and I'm looking to add FPV soon. Am I right in thinking that all I need is a Gimbal of some kind, whether it be the Zenmuse or not, a video transmitter to attach to the drone and a Blackpearl or similar video receiver? I read all the time about loads of other gadgets that you "must have" but can I just buy those 3 things to get me off the ground?

Cheers :grinning:

Hi guys,

I have a Phantom 2 basic model and I'm looking to add FPV soon. Am I right in thinking that all I need is a Gimbal of some kind, whether it be the Zenmuse or not, a video transmitter to attach to the drone and a Blackpearl or similar video receiver? I read all the time about loads of other gadgets that you "must have" but can I just buy those 3 things to get me off the ground?

Cheers :grinning:

The Zenmuse was designed for the P2 as a plug n play system along with the GoPro camera. If you going to install FPV system on your P2 you might as well include mini iOSD so that you see the condition of the battery and how satellites you have along with a lot of other useful information. For FPV system you will need a video transmitter, iOSD and plug n play cable to connect both units together. The black pearl monitor as a builtin receiver and battery.

Hi Jason thanks for replying. I blew the cobwebs out of my wallet and just bought a P4. Hope it's as good as it looks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.