Phantom 2 FPV Combo w/ Hero 4 BLACK (UK Only)

Reaction score
Phantom 2 FPV Combo w/ GOPRO HERO 4 BLACK located in the UK. Complete package with everything you need to get going. 4 months old where I'm upgrading to a larger UAV. ZERO issues. Asking £1,800 for everything. If GoPro is not needed deduct £325. In the Hertfordshire area for those in the UK and willing to deliver within reason as well as help with flying if need be.

DJI Phantom 2
DJI Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal
GOPRO HERO 4 BLACK
IOSD MKII
7” inch Black Pearl High Resolution FPV Monitor
AC/DC power adapter for Monitor
Spare battery for Monitor
FPV 500 MW 5.8ghz Video Downlink (Transmits video from GoPro to Monitor)
(5) high performance batteries for the Phantom 2
(2) DJI Phantom 2 Battery Chargers
GoProfessional Cases Phantom 2 Backpack - Sandstone - Limited Edition
Rave Aerial Video DJI Monitor Mount & Travel Bracket
(2) Replacement DJI ZH3-3D Video Outpout Connection Cable
(3) Replacement DJI Phantom 2 FPV Cable & Hub - Part 9
(2) Sets of spare props
All original manuals/paperwork/wires/chargers included.

You'll probably want to note which ESCs are installed.
Without the GoPro camera, I was originally looking at a combo pack like this. I was seeing prices around $1,850USD or £1,250.
Those combos did NOT include a GoPro and only had 2 total batteries.
Since you have 5 batteries and are at £1,475 or $2,265USD without the GoPro. Take away the cost of 3 batteries leaves you at $1,878USD or £1,222. This is still higher than if I bought it all NEW and bought extra batteries and a GoPro.
With the extra battery charger (which is super handy if you want to charge 5 batteries!) I'd say you're about priced the same as buying everything new with professional assembly and testing...
You should probably come down a tad on your pricing if you want it to sell.
Let me know if I've done the math wrong of missed anything.

Logan -
Thanks for the reply and input. I'm definitely open to offers on this. I've priced it based on some of the key dji dealers here in the UK and everyone was over £2K for everything. I paid quite a bit more but the prices have come down quite a bit. I meant to note this entire kit was professionally assembled and test flown when I bought new back in November. It has a lot of extra things that add up but open to offers on this. I do not have to include the Gopro 4 as I'm happy to keep it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers